Monday, July 9, 2007

Just trying!



Ok so some friends of mine don't do myspace, so I thought we would try blogspot. Maybe this way they and nana and papa can keep up with pictures of the kids. So we are gonna try and see what happens. Of course I have to figure this whole thing out so give me some time. I am going to go back and post some stuff some of you may have already seen. Sorry but I hope everyone enjoys anyway.


Here is a picture of the boys trying out their new swimming suits.

This is Dayton swimming with no help. He is so proud of himself and swims all the way across the pool by himself. He loves the freedom of the pool.
This is Cohen jumping in to Kristen (the one I met at the ER), and that is Elizabeth her oldest daughter in the background.
This is Dayton jumping in to Kristen. He jumps far and hard!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The kids look good. Looks like they had fun. Post more!